The Knights would like to thank our Gold Sponsors
Eagles Nest Church, Lee Jenkins, Little Ceasars Pizza & Planet Fitness Roswell
Our Silver Sponsors
Aqua Blue, Chick fil A, Erin Colson, Sotherby's, Fancy Pantry, Gwinnett Medical, Honey Baked Ham Company, Hooligans, Ippilito's, Mibab Orthodontics, Moes, Monterrey, Outback Gutter Vac, Piedmont Urgent Care by Wellstreet, Regal Auto, Santinos, Sky Zone, Taco Mac, Taqueria Tsunami ,Waffle House & Zaxbys
Aurora Cineplex, Brooklyn Bagel, Discount Tire, Dunkin Donuts, Firehouse Subs, Jones Bridge Animal Hosp., Kilcor Construction, Kroger, Lafferty Animal Clinic, Lucky's Burgers & Brew, Mr Clean Car Wash, Nabors Norris Real Estate, Neurosport, Norcross Dental Associates, Oculist Optique, Olee's Kitchen, Pediatric Orthopaedic Assoc., Pro Nail Salon, Resurgens, Robert Croawell Remodeling, Shopping Boss, Shuma, Slopes BBQ, State Farm, TJ's Sports Bar & Grill & Village Burger
Centennial Knights Football is a sports program that begins with the Junior Knights (Grade 4-8), and continues through Freshman, Junior Varsity, and Varsity High School Football. It is a competitive program in the GHSA 6 – AAAAAA division. Centennial High School Football was founded with the school opening in 1997. Centennial was named in honor of the 1996 Olympic Games held in Atlanta the year before, marking the centennial anniversary of the modern games. Knights are a rank associated with the ideals of chivalry and a code of conduct that embraces courage, honor, faith, loyalty, courtesy and justice. Knights are an elite warrior sworn to uphold these values. Our motto “We Live It” exemplifies the spirit with which the Centennial Knights Football program strives to honor these principles.
16 Goals for Success
1. Commitment To common goals and to being successful.
2. Unselfishness - There is no “I” in TEAM.
3. Unity - Come together as never before.
4. Improve - Everyday… as a player, person, and student.
5. Be tough Mentally and physically.
6. Self-discipline - Do it right, don’t accept less.
7. Great effort
9. Eliminate Mistakes - Don’t beat yourself.
10. Never give up
11. Don’t accept losing
12. No self-limitations - Expect more of yourself.
13. Expect to win And truly believe we will.
14. Consistency - Your very, very best every time.
15. Leadership - Everyone can set an example.
16. Responsibility - You are responsible for your own performance.