Centennial Knights Football is a sports program that begins with the Junior Knights (Grade 4-8), and continues through Freshman, Junior Varsity, and Varsity High School Football. It is a competitive program in the GHSA 6 – AAAAAA division. Centennial High School Football was founded with the school opening in 1997. Centennial was named in honor of the 1996 Olympic Games held in Atlanta the year before, marking the centennial anniversary of the modern games. Knights are a rank associated with the ideals of chivalry and a code of conduct that embraces courage, honor, faith, loyalty, courtesy and justice. Knights are an elite warrior sworn to uphold these values. Our motto “We Live It” exemplifies the spirit with which the Centennial Knights Football program strives to honor these principles.
16 Goals for Success
1. Commitment To common goals and to being successful.
2. Unselfishness - There is no “I” in TEAM.
3. Unity - Come together as never before.
4. Improve - Everyday… as a player, person, and student.
5. Be tough Mentally and physically.
6. Self-discipline - Do it right, don’t accept less.
7. Great effort
9. Eliminate Mistakes - Don’t beat yourself.
10. Never give up
11. Don’t accept losing
12. No self-limitations - Expect more of yourself.
13. Expect to win And truly believe we will.
14. Consistency - Your very, very best every time.
15. Leadership - Everyone can set an example.
16. Responsibility - You are responsible for your own performance.
Chick fil A
Commercial Property Professionals
Express Oil Change
Honey Baked Ham Company
Jones Bridge Animal Hospital
Lafferty Animal Clinic